dacobas 19" SERVER RACKS
World class Knurr Dacobas® racks.
Protect your investment in electronics with Knurr's industry-leading Dacobas® Racks, including network distribution racks, network equipment racks, and server racks.
There are 3 primary types of mounting systems: Knurr's Premium Patented T-Slot Mounting Rails, Cage Nut Mounting Rails, and EIA-Standard Mounting Rails. We also offer racks with no rails and frame-only configurations.
DACOBAS® 19" RACKS
- Designed to seamlessly complement Dacobas control station consoles in special technical work areas.
- Ergonomic locking lever for secure access control
- Easily removable and lockable side panels (Key locks on demand)
- Available with patented T-Slot extrusions, or 19" standard mounting-hole extrusions, to add accessories virtually anywhere
- Integrated HU markings show equipment's position in the rack
- Preperforated cover panels allow for cable entry or closed bottom as required
- Available in mobile or stationary models
- Heavy duty twin castors for 300 kg (661 lbs) mobile load rating
- Heavy duty levelling feet for 1000 kg (2205 lbs) static load rating
- Integrated electrical grounding concept according to VDE 0100
- Available with closed top cover, or top cover prepared for upgrading with Cool-Blast® range fan units. This enables flexible adjustments to customer requirements.
- Doors: Tempered Safety Glass for protection an visual access; Perforated for best aeration; Plain steel door for best
- Door opening angle, 180°
Got a project?
Contact us for a quote on your next investment in mission-critical network electronics enclosures.Request a Quote
Manufacturing Today covers Extron’s unique Last Mile Manufacturing approach to onshoring work.
Rack Integration Experts
Let Extron show you how its data center rack integration solutions can help you deploy faster, more flexibly, and more economically than you ever thought possible.Request a Quote