Radiation Therapy Carts
Let Extron configure a customized platform for your radiation therapy equipment.
With several mobile electronics cart design platforms to start from, Extron can configure a cart to handle any radiation therapy eletronics. The example shown here is of a cart built on the Elimobil platform, but Extron can design carts with nearly any configuration needed.
Radiation therapy carts can be based on the Knurr Elimobil or Knurr Dacomobil or Extron EX-1 platform, and feature high stability, a wide range of sizes and load ratings, and a large catalog of available attachments and options.
Cart Design Platforms
Radiation Therapy Cart Applications
Click to view gallery.
- Synergy platform for ultra smooth operation and ergonomics
- Wide footprint for maximum stability
- Power source and switching device
- Central wheel lock, foot-operated
- Ergonomic side handles
- Optional monitor holder pole with motorized height adjustment
- Dual-wheel 125mm casters for silky smooth mobility
- Modular design for infinite configurations
- Flexible assembly of the built-in units with T-slot
- ESD options
- Equipment attachment options
- High EMC safety with separate cable routing of mains and data cables
Got a project?
Contact Extron's team for a quote on your next electronics cart project.Request a Quote
Manufacturing Today covers Extron’s unique Last Mile Manufacturing approach to onshoring work.
7 Key Challenges in Medical Cart Design & Manufacturing