Cardiovascular Diagnostics Carts
Let Extron configure a customized platform for your cardiovascular diagnostics equipment.
With several mobile electronics cart design platforms to start from, Extron can configure a cart to handle any cardiovascular diagnostics eletronics. The example shown here is of a cart built on the Elimobil platform, but Extron can design carts with nearly any configuration needed.
Cardiovascular diagnostics carts can be based on the Knurr Elimobil or Knurr Dacomobil or Extron EX-1 platform, and feature high stability, a wide range of sizes and load ratings, and a large catalog of available attachments and options.
Cart Design Platforms
Cardiovascular Diagnostics Cart Applications
Click to view gallery.
- Metramobil platform for high strength, stability, and weight capacity
- Modular design for infinite configurations
- Infinite height adjustments possible
- Flatscreen monitor attachment standard
- Aesthetic cable ducts integrated into the extrusions
- Integraiton of accessory parts such as socket strips
- Optional raised edges around worktops for additional safety
- Lockable casters
- ESD Options
Got a project?
Contact Extron's team for a quote on your next electronics cart project.Request a Quote
Manufacturing Today covers Extron’s unique Last Mile Manufacturing approach to onshoring work.
7 Key Challenges in Medical Cart Design & Manufacturing