Ergonomic monitor positioning for all applications
The increased demand for visualization in many control consoles and control rooms means that the number of monitors involved is increasing dramatically. That makes it all the more important to have proper ergonomics involved for each user. The Knurr line has been a leader in monitor ergonomics for over 25 years.
Egonomically-positioned monitors prevent health-hazardous bad posture. The right viewing angle to the monitor ensures an ideal view, less eye strain, better back posture and sitting position. Studies, tests, and surveys all show that workstations that are set up correctly promote fewer sick days, and more effective employee performance.
- Multiple-monitor adapters
- Tool-less quick change systems
- Universal adapters
- Fast swap-out features
- Gas-pressure spring mechanisms
- High durability
- Straight or curved array structures
- High load capacities
- Electrically height-adjustable systems
- Eletrically angle-adjustable systems
- Multifunctional extrusions and adapters for multiple monitors
- Tilt control, telescopic, and angle controls
- Low installation depths
- Pedestals for computers, power supplies, and documentation.
- Mixed monitor size allowances
- Tool-less monitor swapout
- Scalable, modular, expandable, future-proof
Monitor Solutions Applications
Got a project?
Contact Extron's team for a quote on your next control station consoles need.Request a Quote
Manufacturing Today covers Extron’s unique Last Mile Manufacturing approach to onshoring work. Download