Let Extron configure a customized lab cart capable of handling a full range of equipment.
With several mobile electronics cart design platforms to start from, Extron can configure a laboratory cart to handle any kind of equipment or eletronics. The example shown here is of a cart built on the Dacomobil platform, but Extron can design carts with nearly any configuration needed.
Laboratory equipment carts can be based on the Knurr Elimobil or Knurr Dacomobil or Extron EX-1 platform, and feature high stability, a wide range of sizes and load ratings, and a large catalog of available attachments and options.
Cart Design Platforms
Laboratory Cart Applications
Click to view gallery.
- Dacomobile platform for high stability, limitless configurability.
- Extremely durable construction
- Wide array of shelves, and storage options
- High stability with low center of gravity
- Handle options
- Torsional strength with stable aluminum extrusions on die-cast stabilizers
- Sheet steel crosspieces
- Optional raised edges around worktops for additional safety
- Lockable casters
- Plastic bumper caps to protect walls
- ESD options
- Equipment attachment options
- Pull-out shelves available
- Mouse table options
- Socket strip, master switch, and recessed cable ducts
- Keyboard tables
- Video Monitor columns
- High EMC safety with separate cable routing of mains and data cables
Got a project?
Contact Extron's team for a quote on your next electronics cart project.Request a Quote
Manufacturing Today covers Extron’s unique Last Mile Manufacturing approach to onshoring work.
7 Key Challenges in Medical Cart Design & Manufacturing