EEG EQUIPMENT Carts
Let Extron configure a customized platform capable of handling a full range of EEG equipment.
With several mobile electronics cart design platforms to start from, Extron can configure a cart to handle any EEG eletronics. The example shown here is of a cart built on the Elimobil platform, but Extron can design carts with nearly any configuration needed.
EEG equipment carts can be based on the Knurr Elimobil or Knurr Dacomobil or Extron EX-1 platform, and feature high stability, a wide range of sizes and load ratings, and a large catalog of available attachments and options.
Cart Design Platforms
EEG Equipment Cart Applications
Click to view gallery.
- Elimobil platform for high strength, stability, and weight capacity
- Multidirecitonal equipment arm
- Modular design for infinite configurations
- Flexible assembly of the built-in units with T-slot
- 19" rack-mount electronics capable
- ESD options
- Side-equipment attachments
- Monitor attachment points
- Extrusions and die-cast rockers in modern design with narrow crosspiece
- Aesthetic cable ducts integrated into the extrusions
- High EMC safety with separate cable routing of mains and data cables
Got a project?
Contact Extron's team for a quote on your next electronics cart project.Request a Quote
Manufacturing Today covers Extron’s unique Last Mile Manufacturing approach to onshoring work.
7 Key Challenges in Medical Cart Design & Manufacturing