Job Opportunities with Extron
Are you a fit?
Email your credentials to us at Extron Human Resources
.NET DEVELOPER (SOFTWARE ENGINEER)
For over 25 years, Extron has partnered with its clients to provide cutting-edge supply chain solutions designed to improve flexibility, reduce cost, and reduce risk. We specialize in the emerging field of last-mile manufacturing, demo-loaner solutions, and returns management solutions.
Extron Inc.’s technology team is in process of building a highly scalable, cloud based Global Logistics Network utilizing micro-services architecture. Our technology team provides end-to-end manufacturing and logistics solutions to our clients. Due to growth and demand for our services, we are in need of hiring for a Full Stack .Net Developer who possesses excellent experience with C#/.Net Stack, plus an understanding of ERP systems.
If you are a Full Stack .Net Developer with experience, please read on!
- Technical framework (based on C# .NET) to configure and customize software solutions
- Coding fantastic software
- Full cycle testing, reverse engineering and debugging
- Ability to work in an Ad Hoc environment
- Be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently
What you must have to be successful in this role?
- ASP.NET/C# based development experience (at least 5 years)
- Strong hands-on SQL knowledge with database design (at least 3 years)
- Restful API (at least 2 years)
- Developing test cases and perform unit and integration testing (at least 2 years)
- Frameworks like AJAX, Angular, React (at least 1 year)
- MVC technologies (at least 1 year)
- Version Control (Git preferred) and Jenkins for automated build (at least 1 year)
What would be a great plus?
- Agile software development
- Test driven development experience
- Any experience integrating with ERP systems
- Knowledge about tablet architecture
- Selenium based automated testing
- Medical, dental , vision and life insurances
Job Type: Full-time