EX-1 Series Medical Electronics Cart
Modular platform. Wide range of applications.
Extron's new EX-1 Series cart is designed to accommodate a wide range of medical electronics needs, but is flexible enough to meet applications needs in other industries as well. Built with durable, modular components, and capable of handling 19" rack mount equipment, it's up to any challenge.REQUEST A QUOTE
- Modular platform allows tailoring to a wide range of applications and hardware installations
- Modularity facilitates branding with custom covers, colors, accessories and trim pieces
- Corner post aluminum frame for maximum strength at minimum weight
- Top working surface can be replaced by customized control station and/or mount for equipment arm or flat-panel display(s)
- Accommodates 19” rack standard hardware with max. depth of 19” (480mm). 22U total capacity
- ESD options available
- Nominal internal volume: 0.23 m3 (1m x 48cm x 48 cm), can be customized
- Cable management is facilitated by integral out-of-the-way ducts
- T-slot mounting system allows flexible arrangement of components and accessories
- Solid platform for ultra smooth operation and ergonomics
Got a project?
Contact Extron's team for a quote on your next electronics cart project.Request a Quote
Manufacturing Today covers Extron’s unique Last Mile Manufacturing approach to onshoring work.
7 Key Challenges in Medical Cart Design & Manufacturing